Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Our Mission Can Now Blog!

The Lord is truly moving His work forward! Now our mission has the opportunity to blog. Before these blog posts were part of the letters home to my family for those who wanted to keep updated on my mission. This blog will no longer be used for that purpose, I personally will be posting (not my dad) on different subjects, events, etc... I'm excited to see these new changes and how the will change missionary work by helping people become closer to our Savior, Jesus Christ!

If you have anything that you would like to share, please comment! One of my favorite parts of a mission is hearing (or in this case reading) others people's thoughts and how their faith and testimony in the Gospel of Jesus Christ is growing and changing!

If you have any suggestions let me know as well. Blogging for missionary work is fairly new to me so let me know what you are thinking!

Thanks for all the support that you all have given me so far!!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment