Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Are We!

Hello Everyone!
Sorry this email is late. The library was closed on Monday due to Labor Day and there were some scheduling conflicts on Tuesday so now on Wednesday I finally have the chance to email!

Well this week has been really good. I'm no longer the newest missionary in the mission. Transfers happened last Tuesday so we have a new group. I love not being the newest. It's really nice.

On Wednesday I got to have dinner with Brother and Sister Pugmire (Emme's parents- my freshman year roommate). They moved to California a little over a year ago and they live in my area/zone and they wanted to treat my companion and I to dinner. It was really nice and so sweet. I loved seeing them and they have such a sweet and welcoming spirit. They are absolutely amazing.

We did a little exchange with some sisters in my zone (my companion is the Sister Training Leader so as part of her job she does exchanges and I'm along for the ride). I enjoy the exchanges because it's really interesting learning from different missionaries. I was with Sister Grant again and I learned more from her. I love her so much!

We got a new ward mission leader. It's a little sad because we loved ours but we are also excited to see what new ideas come to the table! We had dinner with him and the Elders earlier this week and he came up with some great ideas for the area and with the ward. It's getting me really excited for the missionary work!

Here is one of my Favorite Mormon Messages. I cry basically every time.

Random Fact of the Day:
Did you know that the California Anaheim Mission is the smallest proselyting mission in the world?! We are the 2nd smallest mission in the world- Salt Lake Temple Square is the smallest. 

I think every week I have an increasing love for doing missionary work. I learn more and more and as I learn, my love for my mission, for my area, and for the Lord grows. It's an amazing experience and I am so blessed to be here in California!

I think that's all for now. Once again thanks to all the support that you have shown me! It means a lot!

Me with the Pugmire's- Awesome people! I love them! 


Love Always,
Sister Clifton

No comments:

Post a Comment