Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Because of Him I Can Love More Fully

Because of my Savior, Jesus Christ I can love more fully and deeply. Since I have been on my mission I have been able to love others much more than I ever thought possible. My mission has allowed me to love more people and in a deeper way.

I have been able to look past things that would irritate me- big or small because I can see how much patience my Heavenly Father has with me. 

I have loved all of my companions (meaning the person I share the gospel with). They each have taught me so much about the gospel and how to love by their example. 

I love the people that I teach. Each one of them are so special and so important to the plan that our Heavenly Father has! They have each taught me so much and I know that without them I would not be the person or missionary that I am today. 

I love the members of the ward (or congregation) that I serve in! They give so much of their time and talents! They have strong testimonies of the gospel and I grow from their example.

Being on a mission is not always easy, in fact it's one of the hardest but most rewarding thing I have ever done. Sometimes during those really rough moments I wonder how I can keep going day after day. I have learned that it's possible because of my Savior. Without Him giving me His love that He has for others and for His work, I would just quit. I have been able to look through His eyes and through His heart. 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -John 3:16 
Jesus Christ loved each one of us so much that He was willing to die for us! What a huge blessing this is for me in my life! I have felt the love that He has for me and it's a powerful feeling. Because He loves me, it's so much easier to love those around me. 

Because of Him I can love more fully! 
Have a wonderful Easter week! 

I love my companion Sister Dono. She's so sweet and I am very grateful she's my companion! 

Happy Easter! (the bunnies represent my companion and I- see the C and the D?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment