Thursday, November 13, 2014

ASK

"And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask‍ God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith‍ in Christ, he will manifest‍ the truth‍ of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know‍ the truth‍ of all things."
-Moroni 10:4&5


 
If you have questions- ask God!
One thing that I asked God was if He loved me. I received my answer that He does. I have asked Him if the Book of Mormon is true. I have received my answer that it is. I have asked Him if Thomas S. Monson was a prophet on earth today. I received my answer that he is.
"Spiritual questions deserve spiritual answers from God."
-Elder Neil L. Andersen (quorum of the 12 apostles)

No comments:

Post a Comment