Monday, November 24, 2014

#BibleCelebration

 
Today is Bible celebration day! I love the Bible so much and it has brought me closer to my Savior. One of my favorite scriptures from the Bible comes from Hebrews,

 "These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth." -Hebrews 11:13
 
The scripture then continues to talk about examples of faith and I love Moses' example of faith, the scripture says, "Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season."-Hebrews 11:25
 
Sometimes it's hard to have faith but I love the eternal perspective. It's better to choose God than the ways of the world! We will be blessed if we follow Jesus Christ.
 What is your favorite Bible scripture?

No comments:

Post a Comment