Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Love To See The Temple

Yesterday I was able to go the the Salt Lake temple and it was a beautiful experience. I know that many people feel nervous or scared to go but I can promise that there is no need for the fear. The temple workers help you the whole way. My bishop told me to visualize them as representing the Holy Ghost and when I thought of them through that perspective I was able to feel more at peace. It made me so happy that I would smile when they helped me through everything!

I know that the temple is a house of the Lord and I am so glad that I was able to go there with my parents and better understand that my family is forever! I am so grateful to have that knowledge and I know that it is true!

We want everyone to come to the temple and feel the peace and comfort that it brings. The temple is sacred and not secret. Nothing is a secret inside the temple. The temple is the Lord's house. Like our own homes, nothing secret goes on inside them but we don't want just anyone coming in. Things happen in our homes that are sometimes more personal and private, but nothing that is secret. It's just something that is personal to us. The temple is a beautiful place where we come to be closer with our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. If you want to know more click here or here.



Have a happy Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment