Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm Glad I'm Going On A Mission! (sing it)

I had such an amazing experience today. Some of the sister missionaries in my area asked if I would like to spend a couple of hours with them and see what it was like "out in the field" and I leaped at the opportunity. The first appointment that I went to was very touching. The person we went to teach- her faith was incredible. The thing I really liked most was that as we were teaching her she wrote down the things that she liked from the lesson and the things that she would like to improve on. Then she would share things with us that she learned at church. I learned a lot from her and I am glad that I got the chance to meet her. After that we went to another appointment and they were not home. Things like that happen- you hear that a lot, but you just need to keep working and doing your best. As we were going back out to the car one of the neighbors started talking to us and she shared with us her testimony of missionary work. 
I am so glad that I have made the decision to serve! It feels better and better everyday. I know that Heavenly Father knows the needs of all of His children and I hope that I can meet their needs with His help. Today was defiantly a blessing. It once again confirmed that this is the plan for me! I love this gospel more than anything and I am very excited to share it with others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment